Sunday, May 27, 2012

Waaa!

Well I'm sitting on the couch fully dressed, ready for my run. Except the anxiety is killing me. I'm so bloody scared about going for this run on my own. So so ridiculous. Sooz is away until later this evening and so the big one is left to me and me alone. I know I am being pathetic because 5km on my own I will do happily, but the thought of an 8km... shite!
I am writing this to psych myself up!
JFDI DURBS! 
Just go and do it!!!! 
NOW. 

OK I go...

UPDATE ...............
I just ran 10km's I cannot believe it! So SO So Happy!!! 




This was today's Adventure Run Route:



3 comments:

  1. Huge effort!!! Oh my goodness! I live on Royal Parade and hadn't even thought of doing my powerwalk in that direction you just went. I do the park every morning and do it twice on Saturdays, but I'm going to give where you went a shot for something different. I guess once you are that far from home all you can do is just keep going until you get to the finish line. Thanks for inspiring me to walk further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yvette! Yep that was the idea... get far enough away... cos I gotta get back eventually! Thanks again for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you!!

    I've run 10 K a couple of times now, and I still get nervous before every one!!

    Congrats on your JFDI!!

    ReplyDelete