Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Guilty as Charged

I'm feeling pretty nervous as the next round kick-off get closer and closer. I love love love this program and even after achieving such pleasing results last round, I'm starting to feel sceptical about being able to shift these next eight kilos.
Between rounds, I have managed to maintain my weight - which I am thankful for. BUT I really wanted to hit 75 by the start of next round. Over the past 4 weeks, my housemate and I have continued to eat meals provided to us in the first round. We've put together our shopping list just like Mish does for us and - holey crackatoa! That is time consuming.... so I am grateful that this is done for us throughout the round. I've been exercising pretty consistently, except for last night: I worked back later than expected, missed spin class and consequently I transformed into the Biatch from Hell! But I didn't go to them gym then did I... so I have no-one to blame but myself.

Guilty as Charged: My snacks and drinking habits have not been as disciplined as they could or should be. Soooo I am laying down the law. With you, the reader, as my witness.  I am pleading guilty to the following charges:


Charges: Durbs

Excess consumption of luscious cupcakes at work
 (I'm a hairdresser and we give these to our clients with their cuppa...one for them one for me, one for them one for me...) 

Celebrating unnecessarily with red wine  and cheese. 
(It's warming in the winter, it's the reward after a long day at work - and it's also high in calories-especially when there's cheese.  Woe is me.)

Failure to reduce Latte intake! GUILTY I'm shocking with this one - especially when I am bored/struggling to get through the day. 
Did you know that 1 skinny Nespresso latte is about 100cal... well there goes my morning snack! I'm pledging to my fellow 12WBT'rs that I will have MAX 2 Lattes per day. I'd like to limit it to one.... but I'm scared I may disappoint - I will try tho!

MASS MURDER in the first Degree- Victims: All Known Chocolate Bars 
Chocolate...nom nom nom nom. "I did it  and do it for LOVE your Honour" If I could have its babies I would.
(I must L.E.A.R.N to save chocolate for a special occasion - my weekly treat snack. I plan on including the purchase of this into my weekly shop - then I will allocate its day of consumption. You know how Mish says that we can have one treat meal a week?! and we all get so excited for this and plan it like the day after the last?!.. well I can see this happening with my chocolate bar.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh mate, I feel this!
    Have you tried Jarrah mochas instead of Latte's? I'm currently weening myself off cappucino's - they are my ultimate weakness (along with chocolate, cheese, indian food, cider etc etc etc)
    Good luck with it all! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skye! I didn't even think of those! What an awesome idea... I try tea but it hasn't got the same fulfillingness (is that even a word ha!) Will go get some today! Thanks for the tip xxx

    ReplyDelete