Thursday, June 14, 2012

WEEK 2: Time to inspire and perspire

Well weigh in this week failed to give me any great thrill, but I'm OK. 100g down means I'm still headed in the right direction. I had a great week of exercise but the boozed up birthday celebrations probably held me back a bit. Damn!

I had fun doing the weekly surprise task. I created my pin board on an app called Wishboard. Here tis here.... (see below) and you know you're lucky if you see this cos I am totes embarrassed of my fatty boomba photo from the beginning of round 1. But in saying that, it inspires me to keep going. When I reflect on how far I have come and how my life has changed, that is what really inspires me to keep going - and of course my besties. And then of course Miche! who has inspired me to keep my enemies closer. So in saying that, I'm about to go smash some hill sprints at the Tan. Yep that Anderson street hill is a killer but I'm gonna do it until it no longer scares the begibers out of me.


Also, this weeks power song is Whistle - by Flo Rida. The junior burgers at work tell me it's not so cool, but I like it. Hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment