Thursday, June 21, 2012

WEEK 3: Hand in Mouth Disease

I hope this sudden urge to eat everything that is put in front of me ends pretty soon. I  left my weigh in until this morning which is probably a bad idea. Since quitting the dirty fags (it's been 4 days now) I have had a sudden urge to put food in my mouth- at every spare moment. CRAP. As a 12WBT'er, this is not ideal. BUT, I know food is not the greater enemy and I need to tell myself that I can do this without putting on any kg's. SO, off I go to hit those scales. I have no doubt there will be an increase.... booooo If there is, this blog entry will become filled with affirmations and all those other soul cleansing, hippy like, mantra humming things you can do to get yourself back on track!

Yep as I suspected. UP I GO! Mothertrucker! Urgh. I am just so angry at myself for allowing my head to think that this would be okay. It's not okay. I have worked too hard to lose this weight to just allow it to creep back up again like that.
It's time to be clean!!!!! It's time to set some new goals and it's time to lose this weight again. I have to do this by next week. 1.5kgs. I'm aiming for it. Eating absolutely clean and increasing exercise to burn 600 kcals X 5 days and 1000kcals X 1 day. That's 6 days till next weigh in. I can do this!
How am I going to do this?
Well I have just re-drawn my little calendar. Stuck it up on the cupboard and drilled it into my brain!!!! My rest day is Saturday, due to work commitments but I think I'll manage to go and smash out my SSS. I'll admit I never did them last round but I am loving them so far. They are such a great challenge and great to compare from previous weeks how far we have come in such a short time

Another thing is I need to really control what is going into my mouth!!!. I'm actually feeling OK about the non-smoking thing. So I think I am ready to control this whole hand to mouth disease I've got happening. MANTRA: it's 80% food and 20% exercise - don't let this disease control your win!
AFFIRMATION: To my body - I will not harm you anymore, I will not treat you like a garbage truck. I have your back!

So off the track a little but back onto the whole 'hippy' thang. I went back to Yoga on Monday in attempt to cleanse and detox that dirty rotten nicotine outta my body (and also to stretch my tender muscles). Bloody LOVE yoga. Well not whilst I'm doing it. But definitely afterwards. I go to Bikram Yoga in Fitzroy. Which is hot yoga. AND YOU SWEAT!!! like a mother! But it's sooo good because you really fell the grosseness coming out of your pores and your skin just glows afterwards! I first went to Bikram at the beginning of the year. They do a deal 'as many classes in 10 days for $19'. So I did 5 in a row. Soooo good. And I became what you call a Yogi. Talkin the yoga talk. Drinking my coconut water. ALL OVER IT! Anyway for those that know what I'm talking about, or those that have friends that are Yogi's then you'll get a bit of a laugh out of this....
AND finally POWER SONG!!!!
So who's into Nicki Minaj??? Heaps of running playlists I've found on Spotify love her too. She's such a cool chick and good to work out to. Here's one of many called Super Bass



1 comment:

  1. Nice one on quitting! I have quit too recently- had reduced to "social smoking", but now have been completely clean since ANZAC DAY- so coming up to 2 months- and it is amazing how much easier it is to get fit when you are off them! You will love it!
    Love your commentary on Bikram- funny!

    ReplyDelete